Typical Client Profiles
Preservation and Distribution Phase
- These are individuals that have accumulated a portfolio of investments and are looking for investment and financial guidance.
- These individuals are typically approaching retirement (within 10 years) , getting ready to retire or are already happily enjoying retirement.
- These clients understand that financial and retirement planning is not about “beating the market” but rather focusing on wealth accumulation, protection, and income generation
Accumulation Phase Clients
- Retirement might not be right around the corner but these clients understand that starting to plan and invest early will set them up for success.
- These clients are concerned about growing their portfolio, saving tax efficiently, and laying the foundation for financial prosperity.
- Our advisors have a wealth of experience working with a variety of clients in this phase including business owners, young professionals, medical professionals, and employees of many companies.
- We have a variety of programs and services for clients that are still in the accumulation phase including a financial planning retainer service.