Are you on track to meet your financial goals?
As a child, everything you owned could fit in one box. But as time passed, you collected more things and life became less simple.
Now you have several boxes, stored quietly but are they working systematically? These boxes may hold an insurance plan purchased from an insurance agent, a 401k from an employer, various investments from a broker, the services of a CPA you've had for years, and so on.
These boxes can accumulate intentionally or passively, but it may be time to hit the pause button and examine the state of your financial "storage unit."
when organizing your boxes you will...
Be empowered with education so you can grasp the big concepts and make the decisions only you know are best for you and your family.
Evaluate and understand what you own in each box and how those things can work together for you.
Gain clarity of the ways your advisor or financial professionals are being compensated.
Be confident your tax strategy is efficient, both for now and for the future
Confirm that your estate plan is strategically coordinated with your financial plan.
Still unsure of whether or not you need a second opinion?
If you can answer yes to any of the following it may be time to sit down with us.
- I'm not getting direct answers to the questions that I feel are important.
- I am experiencing poor service or long hold times.
- I don't feel like a priority or like my advisor is taking the time to get to know ME.
- I'm not sure if I am unhappy enough with my current advisor to switch
- I am a "do it yourselfer" and am unsure of how effective I really am
You will leave with a fresh perspective anD A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR STORAGE BOXES